1) 在咖啡壺裡放入冷水。水與咖啡粉的比例大概是100毫升水+10克粉。(傳統土耳其咖啡不加糖, 配甜食)
1) Put cold water in the coffee pot. The ratio is about 100ml water to 10g powder. (no sugar for traditional turkish coffee, coffee is usually accompanied with desserts)
2) Then heat the coffee pot and stir gently and slowly.
3) A layer of foam will appear on the surface of the coffee before it boils. When the foam gradually increases and comes up, immediately remove the pot from the fire, and put it back on the fire after the foam falls. (You can also use a teaspoon to transfer some foam to the cup)
4) After several times of boiling, the coffee will gradually thicken after repeated operations like this.
5) Wait until the water is boiled to half of the original size, then serve.